Crane Wireless Remote Control has been used in many fields, such as crane, construction crane and so on. The crane radio control system has two independent parts, the receiver and the transmitter, and the working range is up to 100meters, operating frequency is 310-331Mhz , total 80 channels.
It is a kind of device which is used for remote operation control or remote control of industrial machinery by radio transmission. The industrial remote control is a launcher made by wireless transmitting circuit board to control the operation of industrial machinery.
We are direct factory of radio remote control, pendant control, 8 button remote control,bridge crane remote control, joystick remote control, etc
- Low Cost,Low consumption: DC3V (2 pcs AA batteries)
- Over 4.3 Billion unique ID code available
- Structure :Glass-fiber PA
- Control Distance: up to 100 meters
- 11 double speed push button + 1 Emergency stop + 1 on/off
- 11 commands With battery voltage warning device,the power is cut off during low power
- Power key can be set to start, acceleration, toggle switch, general or other functions
- Output contact capacity:5Amp Omniseal Relays（AC250V/10A Relays ,10Amp fuse）
1. One transmitter
2. One receiver
3. One cable connect with receiver
4. One operating and maintain manual
Basic Information of crane wireless remote control:
|Operation Frequency||VHF 310-331Mhz or UHF 425-441Mhz|
|Unique Code||Over 4.3billion unique ID code|
|Output Capacity||Full Sealed Relay output with 5 amperes|
|Receiver power||110/ 220V/380V/VAC or 12/24/36/48 VDC.|
1. Dimensions: 188*64*48mm
2. Weight: 291g
3. Material: glass-fiber
4. Protection degree: IP65
5. Power supply: DC 3V (2AA Batteries)
1. Power supply: AC380V/36V/220V/110V/48V/24V or AC12V/DC12V (±20%)
2. Dimensions Size:212*164*78mm
3. Weight: 1400g
4. Material: glass-fiber
5. Protection degree: IP65
Why do you need crane wireless remote control?
For a one-man crane operation, it will be very useful to have because if you are using crane, the last thing you want is to transfer some equipment. So if you are 20meters away or 30meters away from the machine while holding a hose and then you find out you got a plug, you got to run back to the machine, stop the crane, and throw it in reverse. But if you have a wireless remote control, you can stop the machine right on the spot no matter what are you doing
Wireless remote controls can reach all the way up to 100 merters in vertical and horizontal distances. They normally come with 2 AA batteries which are easy to find anywhere and are water proofed for those rugged applications.
1 set per box
6 sets per carton
3-7 working days after receive your full payment .